Portable application version
This brings great flexibility into the corporate environment where every installation must be requested from IT department.
Also, it’s not necessary to have Adobe Air framework installed, everything important for application run is bundled in one folder.
The only disadventage of portable version is, that Adobe Air is not automatically updated by Adobe on user’s computer. It’s fully on user’s decision which installation version user wants to use, both will be available on application’s website.
EDI Connector enhancement
Planned Cargo list – Search Mark / Box id function
Box id changes
By default Box Id is numeric sequential field through out all shipments, not only cargo as it was before.
Box Id can be also displayed at box in 3D visualization.
Import data enhancement
- Priority (number field)
- Group (yes/no field)
- Box Turn (Number field. 0 for no turn, 1 for Y-asis turn, 2 for fully turnable cargo.)
- Box id (alphanumerical field, by default sequential number through all shipments, not cargo only. Can be change by user now.)
- Floor only (yes/no field)
Manual mode amendment
Manual mode toolbox
Auto Truck mode (XZY) - Max Stack Level
Export Loading Plan – custom columns
Bug fixing / Miscellaneous
- Error when loading shipment with no cargo boxes loaded because of size or removal.
- Import of data from excel where one row contained more line (Alt+enter) caused error.
- Loading in Truck mode freezed if loading time exceeded 3 minutes.
- PNG views export did not save all views, just one on Mac OS X.
- When loading boxes in manual mode and box does not fit container or given area, dedicated message will appear with the reason for not placement.
- Rotating boxes in manual mode did not always work properly in some scenarios.
- Fixing small bugs in manual mode.
- Performance improvement.
- CTRL+S shortcut implemented to save the changes in a project.